Collection of Information:
- The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, phone number, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through member referral link signups, applications, voluntary surveys, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as the blogging platform.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members' hard drives.
- The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as the blogging platform, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
- If a member contacts another member or Independent Business Owner of the Company, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member's participation in an activity on the member's disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information:
- Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing. This may be in the form of email, text messaging, or direct mail amongst others.
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the website is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
Company Office Information:My Freedom In 365, LLC
Headquartered in the State of Tennessee